“Mosquitoes are small and tiny creatures, they are a real nuisance. Not only can these insects cause several dangerous and fatal diseases like malaria, dengue, and yellow fever, mosquito bites are itchy and painful. If you are wondering how to get rid of mosquitoes, then we’ve got you covered.
This is a simple trick to keep the mosquitoes away! Finally, the perfect easy mosquito trap!In this video, you’ll find out one SIMPLE trick to keep these bugs at bay.
What’s more, you’ll be able to do this with just a few household items and a little bit of your time. In fact, as soon as you see this mosquito-zapping solution, you’ll wonder why you didn’t think of it yourself!
So stop wasting money on expensive mosquito-squatting products that just don’t work. Here you will find the #1 secret for keeping mosquitoes away this summer.
And if you try this trick for yourself, let us know how it went.
- Cut the plastic bottle in 3/4 half.
- Pour warm water into bottle, then add brown sugar and mix.
- Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
- Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
- Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area.
Change the solution every two weeks for continuous control.”