1. Table of Contents Preface Disclaimer BONUS: Download Files 2D Exercises 3D Exercises Thank You!
2. Preface The objective here is to give the reader a tool that will help them learn Computer Aided Design (CAD). This tool is a set of exercises that will develop important skills related to CAD and at the same time allow the readers to assess themselves. Herein you will find 100 CAD exercises: 50 2D exercises and 50 3D exercises. We are excited to be able to provide the reader with these exercises. We enjoyed every bit of making these exercises available in this book. As long time CAD users, we believe in learning by practicing. These exercises will help the reader feel challenged.
3. Disclaimer Within this eBook, the reader will find 100 CAD exercises to practice their skills and measure their improvement. This eBook has not been written with the aim to explain how to use CAD software, nor has it been written to teach the reader how to use software to solve the exercises. Readers of this eBook are advised to do their own due diligence to find information on how to solve each exercise. Certain techniques are shared on CADexercises.com for the user to learn. No part of this publication shall be transmitted, or sold in whole or in part in any form, without the prior written consent of the author. All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing in this guide are the property of their respective owners.
4. BONUS: Download Files All exercises come with the original DWG files. Use the files to learn, practice, or even improve them to build better designs. Click here to download DWG files
5. 2D Exercises
6. 3D Exercises
7. Thank You! If you are this point then you most likely successfully completed all exercises in this eBook. We hope you enjoyed practicing with these 100 CAD exercises. Now, with the skills that you have learned, you will be able to tackle real-life CAD problems. We suggest for you to join other CAD designers on Grabcad or our website at CAD Exercises. These places will give you the opportunity to see what others are doing in the field and will even give you the ability to download more CAD files. You can use these channels to further improve your skills. Thanks again, and we wish you nothing less than success!